Friday, November 30, 2007

Lovefool followers

"Lovefool" is a pop song written by Peter Svensson and Nina Persson for The Cardigans’ third studio album First Band on the Moon (1996). The song was featured in the film William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet.

Talk of lthe week is two books: (1) "Inside IB and RAW: The Rolling Stone that Gathered Moss", authored by K Sankaran Nair, former Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) Chief (2) Biography Field Marshal K M Cariappa, authored by his airman son Air Marshal K C Cariappa (Retd). These two books besides other books and articles published tell about the fearful Nehru Gandhi dynasty and its lovefool blind followers.


Fearful Pt Nehru

Nehru feared coup by Cariappa, claims book
http://www.dailypioneer.com/indexn12.asp?main_variable=front%5Fpage&file_name=story7%2Etxt&counter_img=7

Did Jawaharlal Nehru have a lurking fear in the 1950s that General K M Cariappa would engineer a coup against him?

A just released biography Field Marshal K M Cariappa, authored by his airman son Air Marshal K C Cariappa (Retd), says that because of such an unfounded fear, General Cariappa was packed off to Australia as India's High Commissioner in 1953!

The book throws light on sensitive defense issues, including the mess-up in J&K and the flawed China policy pursued by Nehru. Though Cariappa, the first C-in-C of the Indian Army, had a cordial relationship with Nehru and Indira, there was an "undercurrent" of suspicion.


Loveful fool Dynasty

The author Air Marshal K C Cariappa (Retd) recalls that his father was asked on many occasions why the Army did not evict the frontier tribesmen who had attacked India supported by the Pakistani Army and why it was decided to have the ceasefire line dividing the State. The General used to reiterate that it was the Government who dictates policy. At the time, the Army had its 'tail up' and was confident of clearing most of Kashmir and re-investing Gilgit. But orders were received to 'Cease Fire midnight 31st December/1st January 1948-1949.' The General said that the Army was very disappointed but orders were orders.

It is clear from the book that India's flawed China policy led to the Himalayan blunder with the country facing a humiliating defeat in the 1962 war. Both Gen Cariappa and later Gen KS Thimmayya warned against the threat from China. But Nehru was too much under the spell of his Defence Minister Krishna Menon to see the danger coming.

Demilitarization by India in J&K
http://www.newsanalysisindia.com/127032007.htm


Fearful Indira Gandhi

In 1970, then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi's worst fear was that Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw would stage a coup and take over the reins of the country from her. This startling revelation was made by the 85-year-old former Army chief on Karan Thapar's programme Face-to-Face on BBC Television. In 1970,
Kiss Hug in Politics
http://www.newsanalysisindia.com/104122006.htm

Even a US Diplomat had asked him at a party ``when are you taking over'', he remembered. Then one day, a worried Mrs. Gandhi asked him to come to Parliament House and ``looked me straight into my eyes and said you are my problem,'' he said. Shaken up, Manekshaw, the hero of the 1971 Indo-Pak conflict, said ``I put my nose next to hers and said what do you think?'' ``She said you can't. Do you think I am so incompetent (Manekshaw replied)? I didn't mean that Sam. You wouldn't,'' he recalled Mrs. Gandhi as having argued.


Fearful Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi

Besides this, Nair reveals that such was the fear of backlash following the 1977 elections that Indira Gandhi was considering sending Rajiv Gandhi and his family to Nepal. “The Janata Party was out to wreak political vengeance. Mrs. Gandhi was on the point of sending Rajiv and his family to Katmandu, in response to the offer of the King of Nepal to give them asylum.” However, Ramji Kao, from whom Nair took over as RAW chief, prevailed over Indira Gandhi and advised her family against leaving the country, Nair writes.
‘Indira Govt paid USD 6m as bribe for Iran loan’
http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IEL20071109033227


Indianless Gandhi with Fake name fake dresses fake religion

India without Indianness with Indianless
http://www.newsanalysisindia.com/107062007.htm

….fact that makes me feel so angry watching Sonia Gandhi, a WHITE foreigner in my country, wanting to achieve the highest office of the land, whereas, my very presence would at best be grudgingly accepted in Sonia's country of birth,’ wrote Chellury Sastry, software writer for Siemens USA.

An Indian woman married to the Italian filmmaker Rossellini was not allowed to run in a local body election in Italy, while Sonia herself could not take Indian citizenship before 1083 means he waited for Indian citizenship till the death of Sanjay Gandhi.

She did not take membership of congress for 29 years!! One participant claimed that Sonia took refuge in the Italian embassy with Rajiv and children when Indira Gandhi lost power in 1977 and said such actions created ``doubts whether a person of foreign origin can be trusted to lead the nation and act in its best interests.''
Quattrocchi Flied: India's Sovereignty is mortgaged to Italy
http://www.newsanalysisindia.com/226022007.htm

I picked up following lines from the poetry titled ‘SATURNALIA ASTRAY’ of William Golder:
So comes he with a hypocrite’s envelope, with smiling airs, and with a pseudo name; Fond to deceive, as mysteries he’d develop, and hide with blandishments his evil fame; as shewing ’neath his rule the Christ had birth: Whose work and glory were to gladden earth that falsehoods should no more man’s state envelope!
* Article of July 2, 2006 titled: Impostor leader
http://www.newsanalysisindia.com/jul_06.htm


Lovefool blind followers

Please allow me to mention present political situation in India, where I am struck by the use of the pseudo-names and pseudo-dresses of ruling dynasty of India and Half/full Christian organizations and leaders especially.

At the end I recall a world famous
Lovefool Lyrics

Dear, I fear we're facing a problemyou love me no longer, I knowand maybe there is nothingthat I can do to make you doMama tells me I shouldn't botherthat I ought to stick to another mana man that surely deserves mebut I think you do!So I cry, and I pray and I begLove me love mesay that you love mefool me fool mego on and fool melove me love mepretend that you love meleave me leave mejust say that you need meSo I cried, and I begged for you toLove me love mesay that you love meleave me leave mejust say that you need meI can't care about anything but youLately I have desperately pondered,spent my nights awake and I wonderwhat I could do have done in another wayto make you stayReason will not lead to solutionI will end up lost in confusionI don't care if you really careas long as you don't goSo I cry, I pray and I begLove me love mesay that you love mefool me fool mego on and fool melove me love mepretend that you love meleave me leave mejust say that you need meSo I cried, and I begged for you toLove me love mesay that you love meleave me leave mejust say that you need meI can't care about anything but youLove me love mesay that you love mefool me fool mego on and fool meLove me love meI know that you need meI can't care about anything but you

YouTube - The Cardigans - Lovefool US Version
This is a video response to The Cardigans - Lovefool US Romeo ...3 min 18 sec www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddT2QmVnJiQ
http://www.newsanalysisindia.com/113112007.htm


By Premendra Agrawal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home